The following rules and regulations shall be observed by the owners of Ocean Beach Club One, and the term “owner” shall include the owners, their families, guests, renters, and any other persons occupying the unit with the owner’s approval.
A. Use of the common elements:
- No vehicle, machinery or equipment of any kind shall be parked in other than the parking area designated by the Board (the paved lot on the west side of the building at the extreme south end).
- No vehicle, other than a private passenger vehicle, nor any machinery or equipment of any kind, shall be parked for a total of more than thirty (30) days in a calendar year.
- Vehicles parked in violation of these rules & regulations are subject to removal from the premises (towing) at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- The passageways and walkways used in common by the owners shall not be obstructed by the owners or used by them for any purpose other than the ingress and egress to and from their respective units.
- No skate boards, roller blades, or bicycles are allowed on walkways, the pool deck, or the tennis court.
- Children shall not loiter or play in the walkways, parking area or stairways, nor shall they use the elevator unnecessarily.
- All garbage and trash shall be placed in the dumpsters or recycle bins located at the north and south ends of the parking lot. Glass, plastic and metal containers, as well as paper products should be placed in the recycle bins. It is not necessary to separate those items. All other material should be placed in the dumpsters.
- Outdoor cooking, or the use of any device which creates an open flame, is not permitted on any balcony, patio, deck or walkway. Outdoor barbeques are provided for your use on the lawns at the north and south ends of the building. Please be considerate to the next person using them by brushing the grill and cleaning up the area after use.
- No flammable, combustible or explosive materials may be kept within any unit. Further, the storage or use of fireworks is prohibited in any unit or in any common area.
- No smoking is allowed in the elevator, laundry room, club room or rental office.
- Pets must be on a leash and are not allowed in the pool area at any time. Pets must be walked off the property and owners are required to clean up after their pets. Pets must not be left unattended outside of a unit.
- No towels, blankets or clothing may be hung on any balcony railing or patio wall. There are ground floor patios below the balconies so please refrain from shaking out towels, rugs, etc. or throwing anything off the balconies.
- No fencing or landscaping shall be installed in any of the common elements without prior written approval of the Board.
- Owners shall not create or permit any noise or nuisance which, in the opinion of the Board or the Property Manager, may or does disturb the enjoyment of any other unit owner.
- Laundry room hours are 9:00am until 9:00pm. Please be considerate of others and remove washed and dried clothes in a timely manner. Luggage and grocery carts are provided for your convenience. Please return them to the laundry room.
B. Use of recreational facilities:
- Shuffleboard Court hours are 9:00am until 9:00pm. Please replace shuffleboard equipment in the laundry room when finished with it.
- Pool hours are 9:00am until 10:00pm. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult when using the pool. Please comply with pool regulations posted in the pool area.
- Persons entering from the beach must rinse off all sand before entering the pool area. A shower and hose are located at the front gate of the pool area.
- Nothing made of glass is allowed in the pool area.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the pool or on the pool ledge.
- Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area.
- Proper bathing attire is required in the pool area. Infants are allowed in the pool as long as they are wearing swim diapers and are with an adult.
- No running or diving in the pool area. No surf boards, “boogie boards” or skim boards are allowed in the pool.
C. Administrative regulations:
- The Board may create a Rules Enforcement Committee to oversee compliance with the Rules & Regulations and assist in enforcement action.
- The Board will receive and investigate any written complaint of a rules violation by an owner.
- If a violation is indicated, the offending owner shall receive a Notice of Violation setting out the particulars of the alleged violation and setting a specific deadline for compliance. If voluntary compliance is unsuccessful the Board will seek formal enforcement action as provided under Florida Statute including, but not limited to, arbitration.
- At a meeting of the Association, any owner may speak on an agenda item, however, they are limited to 3 minutes on each item and must submit a written notice of their intention to speak prior to the commencement of the meeting.
The purpose of these Rules & Regulations are to protect property values and to ensure the safety, comfort and pleasure of our owners. If you have any questions regarding them, please contact the Property Manager or a member of the Board.
-authority for the creation of these Rules & Regulations is found in S. 10.6 of the Declaration of Condominium.
-authority for the enforcement of these Rules is found in S. 3.2(h) of the Articles of Incorporation.
-for further on unit maintenance see S. 5.1 of the Declaration of Condominium.
-for further on unit use see S. 10.1 of the Declaration of Condominium.
-for further on nuisances see S. 10.3 of the Declaration of Condominium.
-for further on parking see S. 4.2(b) of the Declaration of Condominium.
STEVE PLATTCathy Platt\Rules&Regs.doc\06/28/16